PHP Poll Script
DRBPoll is a free and simple PHP poll script that doesn't require a database. It allows you to put a poll form on virtually any page on your web site. The results page displays a colored bar graph of the votes. The look-and-feel of the poll form and results page can be customized using a standard CSS file. Data is stored in flat files, therefore no database is required.
- Quick and easy to install.
- The poll data is stored in flat files, so no database is required.
- Prevents the same IP address from voting on a poll more than once.
- XHTML syntax compliant, and compatible with both IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Colors and fonts are defined in an ordinary, customizable CSS file.
- The script is highly configurable and customizable.
- Multiple polls on the your site can utilize the same instance of the script.
- Poll options can be rendered as either radio buttons or a combobox.
- Includes an example page demonstrating how to add a poll to virtually any PHP page on your website.
To see the DRBPoll in action, please visit our demo site.
- Demo Site
- PHP 4.4 or higher. Visit our PHP Hosting page for a list of web hosting services that support PHP.
- Apache HTTP Server with .htaccess override allowed (recommended)
You must agree to the license before using this program.