PHP Guestbook Script
DRBGuestbook is a free and simple PHP guestbook script that doesn't require database software. It allows you delete and approve entries and ban IP addresses through an easy-to-use, password protected administration interface. Included are a number of anti-spam features, such as image verification, URL blocking, and moderation of posts. You can also receive an e-mail notification anytime someone signs your guestbook.
- Quick and easy to install.
- No database software is required. Entries are stored in a simple flat file.
- Delete multiple entries at once.
- Includes an anti-spam challenge-response test.
- Ban IP addresses from signing your guestbook.
- Supports moderation of posts, so that only manually approved posts are displayed.
- Receive e-mail notifications when your guestbook is signed.
- Block entries containing words from a configurable bad words list.
- Includes flood protection to prevent users from posting too frequently.
- Prevents HTML code or URLs from being posted in comments, as an anti-spam measure.
- Minimum and maximum comment length is configurable.
- Easily customize text such as field labels, warning messages, and the date and time format.
- Date format and time zone are easily configurable.
- Pages are XHTML syntax compliant, and compatible with both IE and Firefox.
- Web-based administration interface.
To see the DRBGuestbook in action, please visit our demo site.
NOTE: Our demo Administration Panel is in read-only mode, so you will not be able to perform any administration tasks.
- PHP 4.4 or higher. Visit our PHP Hosting page for a list of web hosting services that support PHP.
- GD library (if challenge-response test is enabled)
- Apache HTTP Server with .htaccess override allowed
Rate This Script
You must agree to the license before using this program.